.Net - C# Developer
What are you going to do?
As a .Net C# back-end developer you are involved, and you have a key role, in the further development of our smart building OS, microservices and smart building app. This means that you are jointly responsible for the further development of our platform as a total solution.
You will join a team of 6 permanent in-house developers and engineers, surrounded by a permanent shell of (project-related) freelancers. You work hybrid, so working from home is no problem for us!
You design, develop and maintain software applications using C#/.NET 6 in an innovative smart building environment
- You are jointly responsible for managing our DTAP environments in combination with Kubernetes
- Together with other members of the team, you develop algorithms and new features to make the building even smarter.
- You connect sensors and building systems with the DARWIN® OS through our SignalR and MQTT solution.
- Ensuring the performance, security and reliability of our software applications.
What does it take?
Tools and languages:
- C#/.NET 6
- Microsoft Graph
- Experience with IoT technologies and protocols such as MQTT and SignalR
- Knowledge of database design principles and SQL
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS
- Experience with DevOps practices such as continuous integration and deployment
A career at DARWIN® is much more than just a job. It’s about being part of our changing and innovative world
and add value to the client’s buildings, in building life, processes and sustainability goals. Your skills, ambition and passion will contribute to the development of our company and enable us to succeed in the challenges of the coming years. Working for DARWIN® enables you to be part of a young, dynamic, creative and enterprising company. It gives you a safe and collaborative work environment, a lot of freedom, responsibility, and with ambitious and innovative goals. We are looking for different types of personalities, mindsets, backgrounds and genders to further shape the future of smart building.
We offer you, among other things:
- Salary indication: € 2,700 – € 5,500 Gross per month, depending on your knowledge and experience
- 8% statutory holiday allowance
- 25 paid leave days
- Exceptionally good pension scheme
- Mobility Solutions
- Career development program, courses, etc.
- Ability to work on complex projects within both a local and international environment.