Marketing assistant - PR/communication
What are you going to do?
Is your pen as smooth as your chat? Aren’t you afraid to pick up the phone? Is social media your second life? Do you have a degree or experience in communication, PR and/or marketing? Then we are happy to make room for you in our young and fast-growing team!
- You write press releases and have contact with various (relevant) media.
- You help organize trade fairs, press days, coordinate and supervise video/photo shoots and interviews with DARWIN® customers.
- You make content and communication plans and ensure the tight planning of communication moments to the various (social) media channels.
- You ensure that the knowledge base of the website remains up-to-date with white papers and client testimonials.
- You keep track of what is happening in the world of smart building (general) and you also keep track of DARWIN® related reporting.
- As a copywriter you (co-write) texts or edit texts.
- You think along about the design and ‘tone-of-voice’ of DARWIN® expressions.
- A number of new features of DARWIN® will soon go live: you bring ideas about PR and marketing strategies. Both online and offline!
What does it take?
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- You like to write, creatively, quickly and often
- As a PR and/or communication ‘expert’ you easily put yourself in the shoes of various target groups and you know how to address them
- Affinity with technology, home automation, IOT and smart building is a plus
- You are proactive, have knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and/or Illustrator is not a requirement, but a plus
- You have a degree in communication, pr, new media or marketing. Or you have experience in the field of communication, marketing and/or sales.
A career at DARWIN® is much more than just a job. It’s about being part of our changing and innovative world
and add value to the client’s buildings, in building life, processes and sustainability goals. Your skills, ambition and passion will contribute to the development of our company and enable us to succeed in the challenges of the coming years. Working for DARWIN® enables you to be part of a young, dynamic, creative and enterprising company. It gives you a safe and collaborative work environment, a lot of freedom, responsibility, and with ambitious and innovative goals. We are looking for different types of personalities, mindsets, backgrounds and genders to further shape the future of smart building.
We offer you, among other things:
- A more than attractive remuneration package based on your experience, knowledge and working hours (24, 32 or 40/week)
- 8% statutory holiday allowance
- 25 paid leave days
- Exceptionally good pension scheme
- Mobility Solutions
- Career development program, courses, etc.
- Ability to work on complex projects within both a local and international environment.